Thursday, September 13, 2007

...feel lucky?

I don't, necesserily. But after watching It Could Happen to You I decided that it would be fun and not terrib;y cost-preventitive to buy a lottery ticket once a week. I did a little research and I've decided to play the Mega-Millions lotto which is a 12-state lotto. I figure if I'm going to do this, I might as well have very long odds (1 in 175,711,536 according to megamillions.com)with a large payout. Also, the long odds will give me a chance to think about what I'd do if I won. Although, I'm pretty sure I'd at least consider giving some money to people who post on my blog regularly. ... just some incentive.

Another interesting thing I'm finding is that although the big prize is won very seldomly, each week there are somewhere between 3 and 10 $250,000 winners and anywhere from 10-60 $10,000 winners.

Well, wish me luck! Shuffle up and deal! Wait, what do you say for lotto? "Hey kinda hot, but not quite real model potential lady, read those ping pong balls!"

First ticket will be purchased on Friday. Tomorrow I think I'll do a numbers picking post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter