Thursday, October 04, 2007

...protest?

So, it's October and still over 80 degrees outside. This is not ok. I know Jason and Breighan are all about it, but October is for: butternut squash, light jackets, Vince Guaraldi music, apples, apple cider, girls dressing inappropriately on the final day.

I'm going on weather strike until I get some of those things. I'm not really sure what that means, but I wouldn't say it if I weren't serious.

Also, I am still not a millionaire. Go ahead and assume that if I do become one, I'll post something about it on my blog using my new solid gold computer while being fanned by the UC dance team and listening to Breighan explain why I'm, in general, always right.

2 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Love it

 
At 4:30 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Love it

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter