Sunday, October 14, 2007

...feel proud of yourself?

I was just looking back on old blog posts (which is what I do when I should be going to sleep since my alarm clock is set for 6 am due to seminar catching up.) I'm pretty happy with myself for keeping up the Did you ever... scheme for labeling blog entries.

ON a side note, the lottery thing is kind of wearing off. Though, now that I've started it, I feel like it's hard not to continue. I also learned that you can write off lottery tickets if you save them. At least I get a small tax break. The feeling of excitement noted in a previous post has turned into a feeling of the unliklihood of winning anything. Not so much with the glamorous. Maybe things would get better if I left a waitress one of my lottery tickets as a tip.

Where's a hot waitress when you need one? Oh yeah...Cilantro!

2 Comments:

At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damint, man. I keep calculating the statistics of when you will put up a new post, and I'm always wrong. When will you post anything?

 
At 12:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Damn, is this blog dead or what? Do you, the blogmaster even visit this?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Free Counter